27 Nisan 2009 Pazartesi

Nobody said it was easy

Do you know this song from Coldplay? It is really good. When I feel blue, I just turn this on. It helps me.

It has been almost 2 years, But I can not still say it is easy to be an Aupair. And nobody said me it was easy too. Take the children`s responsibility, do what the host parents exactly wants, live with other people even not from your culture, time lag with your country .... Before I came here I said if lotc of girls can do this, I can do this too. Yeap I did it pretyy well but still is tough. You are just alone. Noone is next to you. You can have lots of friend, you can have a boyfriend, you can chat each day with your family.. But you are far from your family and your counrty. You are alone.

The other environmental players just try to cover or fill out your life but it is never like your back life and it will not be in the future. You have friends you have a boyfriend ...you think if you would be in your country would you be this close with those friends and would you have that boyfriend?

The answer is NO!!!

Have a great day.

2 yorum: