12 Nisan 2009 Pazar

Gorgeous Sunset of Santa Barbara


It was the second time I was in Santa Barbara and again I was dazzled by it.

Santa Barbara is referred to as the "American Riviera" because its geography and Mediterranean climate are reminiscent of the French and Italian Riviera coastline along the Mediterranean.
If you have chance to meet any family who lives in Santa Barbara, you definitely consider this opportunity. Of course it is not just one criteria to decide your family but it is really important where you live. It can affect whole your America life. First of all you need to look at your lifestyle in your country and you can try to match to similar one in US. For example if you like nature and quiet environment you can live in small town. But if you are social and energetic it can be difficult life for you. Maybe you need to be in big city where you can have lots of friend, social life, entertainment.
This weekend when I was in Santa Barbara, after I saw the gorgeous beaches and sunset I told to myself why I never tought to live as an aupair in Santa Barbara. America's best kept secret is just between Los Angeles and San Francisco. It could be really fun for me. Then I just want to suggest you guys before you match with the host family, be sure you check the place where you will live at least for a year very well. It can be a dream or nightmare for you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder