14 Mayıs 2009 Perşembe

I got my mothers day real present!!!

I know I have not been a mum yet. But aupairs are like a mum or mum helper. They spend whole day with their host kids. Kids spend more time with aupairs than their mum.

What does a mum want from her kids as a gift? Just a hug or a kiss, right? Definetely yes. I did not expect anything on mothers day. I do not think there is a exact definition for being a mum. You need to experience it.

On last sunday, I was with kids because their mum was not here. When I got off I wanted to leave and have a rest. But there was a problem because kids did not want to let me go. To see them running toward me and hugging me without any expectation even the little nine months old one. That was it. That was my gift, that was my mothers day gift.

When I told this feeling to my mum. She said: `this is how you feel when you are a mum. `

I was too tired, It was my off time... Who cares. I did not want to leave them too. And I played with them more and more and more.

Happy Mothers Day

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder